Fortress of Muslim is a brief and comprehensive collection of supplications that Muslims may recite on certain occasions/events. This bestselling compilation by Darussalam Publishers has the following in it.
• 267 prayers, supplications, and invocations for different daily life occasions, events, and times.
• 132 chapters with easy to understand language and tone.
• Each prayer is written in Arabic script with English transcription and English translation.
• Only texts of Dua with short references to the source.
• Portable, easy to understand and memorize content.
A complication by Said bin Ali bin Wahaf Al-Qahtani, Fortress of Muslim is an abridged version of his previous works. Here, he chose to mention only the text of Duas (to be recited/remembered) instead of the entire Hadith. The references list has also been shortened to one or two. In other words, this book provides required spiritual support to Muslim brothers and sisters in performing their daily activities.
No posts found